Error codes in printers are the way on indicating the user that the machine is asking for your help. There can be a number of error codes that one can face while using HP Printer and each one has different meaning and different resolution. Sometimes, you can find the meaning of an error code in your HP Printer manual, but that can only be helpful to you if you know how to resolute it. But nothing to worry, you have HP technicians with you who can help you deal with any error or issue of HP Printer. You can seek their assistance on HP Printer Toll Free Number UK which is a 24/7 helpline.
Today, here we are going to focus on error code 0xc19a0013 which is also known as “ink system failure” error. One can encounter this error for different reasons such as the ink cartridge is not installed correctly or any of the cartridges is improperly vented or damaged. Other than this, the low ink cartridge can also generate this error code. One need to take proper action as per the reason behind the error to get it rectified. You can follow the instructions given below to resolve this problem.
- Turn on your printer and then disconnect all the USB cables from the back of your printer.
- Open your printer cover and remove the cartridge from it. Close the cover and let your printer generate an error to insert the cartridge.
- You also need to disconnect all the power cords from the back of the printer as well as the wall outlet.
- Then reconnect the power cord in the wall outlet and then at the back of the printer and turn on your product.
- Open up the printer cover and reinstall the cartridge carefully make sure you don’t damage it.
- Close the cover and when prompted, print the calibration page.
- Next, you need to print a self test report message to check if the printer is working perfectly or not.
- Now reconnect the USB cables to connect your printer and computer with each other.
- Then print a clean document from the application directly on the computer.
This is the basic troubleshooting way of resolving error code 0xc19a0013. If the problem persists, then you can dial HP Printer helpline number UK to get assistance from experts about this issue. Although remember if the cartridges are damaged then you need to buy a new one to get the issue fixed.